GELeration is the fantastic Gel Nail from Jessica Cosmetics, taking salons by storm this year. With proper application of GELeration, your nails will look fantastic for around 3-4 weeks.
When it comes time to remove the GELeration nails, you can either return to your local salon, or use the GELeration Removal Kit in the comfort of your own home.
As well as the removal kit, you will also need
- 10 pieces of cotton wool (small enough to cover each nail)
- 10 pieces of kitchen foil (approx. 12cm x 8cm each)
Instructions For Using The GELeration Removal Kit
- Gently buff the surface of each nail with the Jessica nail file provided, just to remove the shine.
- Saturate a piece of cotton wool with the Erase Soak-Off Remover and place on the nail, making sure the the whole nail is covered.
- Wrap the top half of the finger tightly with a piece of pre-cut foil, twisting at the top. Press firmly to make sure that the cotton wool is in contact with the nail.
- Repeat step 2-3 for each nail.
- Leave for 15 minutes, occasionally pressing the foil over the nail to make sure that there is good contact.
- After 15 minutes, remove the foil and cottom wool from each finger.
- Gently lift any remaining gel from the nail using the Orangeood Stick. Take great care not to damage the natural nail.
- Steps 1-6 may be repeated should any gel still remain.
- Wash your hands with your usual soap and dry well.
- Massage Jessica Phenomen Oil into nails and cuticles. If you are having a GELeration manicure within the next 24 hours, do not apply the oil.