This gel-cream mask from the Decleor Harmonie range is an intense treatment with a fresh, soft texture deliciously soaked with moisture inspired by Decléor's professional expertise is applied with a gentle brush applicator. The mask acts on the skin to help:
- Sothe and calm feelings of discomfort and redness (Native Cotton Cells, Essential Milk of Rose, Extracts of White Birch Bark)
- Intensely nourish and protect the skin from irritants by strengthening its protective barrier (Extract of Glasswort, Lacto Calm Complex: Essential Milks of Cotton and Lily, Concentrated Rose Water, Cotton Lipids)
- Soothe feelings of discomfort and redness (Essential Milk of Rose, Extracts of White Birch Bark)
- Reduce the signs of reactivity by helping to reinforce skin’s tolerance levels (Extract of Green Macatia)
With Decleor Harmonie Comforting Milky Gel Cream Mask the skin feels comfortable, soft and divinely velvety..
How To Use Decleor Harmonie Comforting Milky Gel Cream Mask
Use once or twice a week or when the skin feels particularly sensitive.
- Turn the brush tip and press to release the gel-cream.
- Apply the mask all over a cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye contour area.
- Leave to work for 5 to 10 minutes then, to avoid rinsing in water which is often too harsh for sensitive skin, use circular movements to massage the excess mask until it is completely absorbed. Its texture melts without a trace, leaving the skin soft and divinely velvety.
- Turn the brush tip to the “off” position, rinse it under water and dry.