There's nothing quite like having your hands pampered in a salon by a Jessica trained manicurist. But, if you like to keep your own hands and nails looking and feeling great, why not follow the Jessica Vartoughian manicure routine.
- Firstly, use Jessica Nail Polish Remover to remove all the polish from your nails. Add some Hand & Body Bath to warm water and soak one of your hands for a few minutes. After this, dry the Hand thoroughly.
- Next, apply a dab of Jessica Nourish Therapeutic Cuticle Formula & Phenomen Oil to cuticle area and massage in, pushing back cuticles gently with an orangewood stick wrapped in cotton.
- Trim and file your nails with some toenail nippers. Avoid scissors as they encourage splits and fractures in the nail.
- Gently file each nail in one direction (do not “saw”) toward the tip with the fine side of an emery board.
- Next, soak the same hand again, then brush your nails briskly and dry your hand thoroughly.
- Wrap the wet corner of a linen towel around your index finger and gently push back any excess cuticle. Using cuticle nipper, trim ragged cuticles only.
Repeat steps 2 through 6 on the other hand.
- Next, apply two coats of your appropriate Basecoat Treatment. The first coat under and over the nail, second coat on top only. Seal the edges then allow to dry.
- Generously apply two coats of your Custom Jessica Nail Polish Colour under and over the nail and seal the edges.
- After allowing nails to dry for a few minutes, apply one coat of Top Priority under and over nail. Let dry.
- Apply one coat of Jessica Brilliance, for a shiny fast drying finish, and a drop of Quick Dry for the no fault finish.